Most recently viewed
- Rolling it out... 10 pole blogs that I love!
- The Bobbi Interview Part 2: All About The Bobbi!
- In the pursuit of hairlessness pt 1
- And that's a wrap: An awesome week of Bobbi's workshops
- Comparison: 45mm X-pole vs 38mm spinning pole at Bobbi's Pole Studio
- Meeting Kristy Curtis from The Biggest Loser Asia
Tag Archives: pole dancing
I love having long hair. Actually, I love having super long hair! I like to twirl the ends around my fingers and curl them in different directions… Makes me feel all girly and stuff. But super long hair is heavy, … Continue reading
…And I so look forward to the day I finally no longer suck at it! Last night was the last lesson for the term, which means I’ve completed my second round of Prep Advanced. Sadly, I spent most of the … Continue reading
*I’d planned to write this much, much sooner. In fact, I’d planned to write it from my hotel room immediately after doing the drop-in, but Tokyo is way too exciting of a city for me to focus long enough to … Continue reading
On Sunday, I actually managed to drag my tired self out of bed in time to make it for Pole Grooves at noon! I even stayed for pole practice at 3pm since I figured I really needed to burn off … Continue reading
It’s good to be home! Been sleeping like a fiend since arriving back home from Tokyo yesterday morning though. The plane landed at 5:25 am and I zonked out from 9 am til 7 pm in the evening. Then I … Continue reading