Most recently viewed
- Rolling it out... 10 pole blogs that I love!
- Comparison: 45mm X-pole vs 38mm spinning pole at Bobbi's Pole Studio
- The pole-tarded's guide to going upside down
- Annual Bobbi Week starts today!!
- Home, sweet home, and the not-so-sweet holiday hangover
- Vacation pole drop-in classes at Polecats Manila & Pole Academy Philippines
Tag Archives: 50mm X-pole
So I finally got to try the 40mm brass X-Pole at my pole buddy Miss Folly’s place. And it is Awesome! I’d say it’s the closest pole to the 38mm ones we use at Bobbi’s, though my hands can still … Continue reading →
Okay, by no stretch of the imagination am I an expert on the X-pole, but by merit of the fact that I own one, I often get asked this by my fellow pole addicts at Bobbi’s: “How does your X-pole compare … Continue reading →