Most recently viewed
- Comparison: 45mm X-pole vs 38mm spinning pole at Bobbi's Pole Studio
- Rolling it out... 10 pole blogs that I love!
- The pole-tarded's guide to going upside down
- In the pursuit of hairlessness pt 1
- And at last, my knight in shining armor has arrived
- Here's what you missed at Miss Pole Dance South East Asia 2012!
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Koala syndrome: (noun, description) “Condition in which a pole dancer’s arms and legs involuntarily withdraw and cling around pole instead of straightening / extending. Usually occurs while pole dancer is upside down and in the process of learning new inverted … Continue reading